Sample the Local Flavor with Waikiki Beach Restaurants
From small unique island restaurants to your favorite chains transformed by the island’s charm, Waikiki Beach restaurants offer a diverse taste experience for our guests. Feel free to ask us about our local favorites!
A Tropical Adventure Awaits
Honolulu is famous the world over for delivering a unique island experience. Our slice of paradise is filled with tropical breezes and sparkling turquoise waters. You can spend days laying out on our pristine beaches—surfing the waves or just walking in the sun. You can also take the time to explore the island to find the perfect souvenir for your family back home and taste the local Hawaiian cuisine. The choice is yours!
Nearby Areas of Interest
- Waikiki Beach: Lounge on this pristine sandy beach in Waikiki, stretching for miles and offering crystal clear waters and a tropical breeze.
- Kahala/Hawaii Kai: From gourmet restaurants and champion golf courses to steep crater trails and state parks, there is something for everyone here.
- Manoa/Nuuanu: This area offers some unique hole-in-the-wall dining experiences and the natural beauty of Manoa Falls, a beautiful waterfall at the end of a 1.5-mile hike.
- Kailua/Lanikai: Spend some time on Kailua beach and work up an appetite, because this area has some of the best dining options on the island.
- Kaneohe: Be sure to check out Moli’i Fishpond, a 125-acre pond with 800 years of interesting heritage to learn all about during your stay.
- North Shore: Shark’s Cove offers some of the best scuba diving and snorkeling in Hawaii, so make sure to add this to your itinerary.
- Kapolei/Ko’ Olina: Filled with beautiful beach parks, the Kapolo/Ko’ Olina also houses KaPili Tours, where you can schedule a tour of the entire island.